A screenwriter, published author and a storyteller.
An I.T. engineer and a post graduate in International business management, Nimish worked with various organizations including a short stint as an entrepreneur. Before moving abroad, he headed the sales function for a leading Outbound experiences and adventure equipment brand – Headrush Ventures, Mumbai.
Having authored his debut novel ‘Moments of Truth’ in 2014, Nimish has managed to juggle the pressures of his full-time work commitments, migrating to a new country and starting life all over again in order to find enough time to complete his second book – ‘Divyastra’.
Nimish has been invited at various colleges & institutions viz. IBS Mumbai, ITM Business School, K.J. Somaiya college of Engineering, Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Ruia College of science, Fazlani Altius Business School etc. to interact with students and share his insights and experiences on motivation, leadership, presentation, communication and creative writing.
With active interests in, camping, hiking, movies, and herpetology; Nimish is currently learning & practicing the art of screenwriting.
Nimish is happily married and currently works with a leading media giant in Auckland, New Zealand.
THROUGH THE YEARS
Born in Panaji,Goa to Bipin and Nita Tanna
- Completed my engineering degree in I.T from K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering
- Got my first ever article published in college magazine
- Made some more friends for life
Moments Of Truth
- Leadstart published my first book 'Moments of Truth'
- I met my future wife, Farnaz Bharwani
1991 - 2001
- Smt. K. C. Gandhi high school, Kalyan
- Made a few friends for life
- Completed my post graduation in International business management
- Took my first international trip
- Got inspired to write more
- Moved to New Zealand, struggle to start life all over again began.
- Got married to Farnaz Bharwani
- Completed HSC in Science
- Wrote amateur poetry, got bored soon
- A seed for writing was unconsciously planted
- Joined Vodafone Essar India as a management trainee. Got bored soon
- Co-founded 'Campus Podium' and failed
- Joined Headrush Ventures to lead their outbound experiences and adventure equipment divisions. Best days of my working life
Second title, 'Divyastra'
Divyastra released on 13th Feb